We are here to listen.
So tell us the stories of your spaces, and we'll help make them beautiful.
So helpful. Great gardening support
Location9701 15th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117
Web & SocialVisit Website
- So helpful. Great gardening support
- Great place for kids to play. Reindeer, train and Santa at Christmas. Koi in the pond at the tasty cafe. Plus all the beautiful plants!
- Very helpful staff will create the garden of your dreams! Or for 25% of the total spend- they will even plant it themselves. Check the website for coupon.
- A great array of plants both outdoor and indoors. Love to go and find new discoveries for my yard!
- Check out their selection of recycled adirondack chairs which retail for $395 USD. Seems expensive.
- I think it used to be better. The cafe with the koi pond still attractive
- They have live reindeer!
- Swansons Nursery in Seattle does have a website.
- Check out the adorable chicks for Easter!
- A lot of end of season sales right now!
- Great place to find a good variety including some species not necessarily found elsewhere. Fabulous customer service. Relaxing area with two koi ponds and Cafe.
- Visit the baby chicks in the shade plant area
- Reward dollars!!
- Biggest nursery I have seen in Seattle proper so far!
- This year, the Christmas train has a Lord of the Rings theme!
- Go see the koi in the garden cafe.
- Reindeer at Christmas time!
- Good year-round plant nursery with both indoor and outdoor areas. Dogs welcome everywhere except in cafe seating area. During the holidays, watch out for the reindeer displays.
- Expect to pay 4-10x east coast retail for items here. Nice selection but unconscionable prices!
- Their info desk is really helpful, and they have some wonderful flower arrangements that will outlive any bouquet!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Swansons Nursery?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.