The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
Louis Vuitton, Apple Computer, Neiman Marcus, Express, Tiffany & Co., Dillard's, American Eagle Outfitters, Buckle, David Yurman, H&M
There are a lot of good places to eat here, but there are pretty pricey. Also make sure you know which side of the Domain the restaurant is on. It is a long walk all the way across if you are hungry.
We don't have open hours for The Domain.
Location11410 Century Oaks Terrace, Austin, TX 78758
Web & SocialVisit Website
- There are a lot of good places to eat here, but there are pretty pricey. Also make sure you know which side of the Domain the restaurant is on. It is a long walk all the way across if you are hungry.
- Best shopping in Austin. Be sure to check out the pizza at North!
- Live music - Friday evening. Really nice.
- Every city has one, this is where you can find Louis Vuitton and the Apple Store.
- For dfw people: it's like the galleria and mocking bird station had a baby. High end shops in an open air walking setting. Lovely. Parking garages have a 7ft height limit, FYI.
- Eat at North- its near the outdoor stage where local groups perform. They have great pizza!
- This place is dog-friendly even inside all the stores (except for restaurants and Barnes and Noble)
- The place is a little too fabulous...makes me feel like a marketing lab rat because everything is so specifically targeted to my tastes. The physical incarnation of "Stuff White People Like."
- Home to Austin's first Neiman Marcus, this ShopAcrossTexas.com Best Store in Town Shopping Center is comprised of over 40 specialty retailers that are unique to the city's market.
- Amazing designer shops:-)
- Go around saying hmmmmyes or indeed at anything that seems pretentious
- Great place to shop and is also pet-friendly. Most stores have a water bowl set outside for thirsty pets out on a walk.
- If you font feel like walking they have a courtesy shuttle service. Call 512-656-5485 for pick up.
- Went shopping mid day on a tuesday and it was so dead! Which meant good parking and no lines anywhere. :)
- Like great fashion and accessories? Check out the BeBe store.Easy way to park and not lose you car is to park in the Macy's lot and cut past Gloria's restaurant to avoid a headache!
- Although the mall is fairly large, making your way around it can be a breeze because they provide cart services for shoppers who can't or don't want to walk.
- Got a free water bottle for checking in 3 times.
- Premium outlets w/ Apple Store.
- Perfect after your business day or an afternoon of shopping, we look forward to serving you! Dinner and lunch menus, sushi menu and happy hour specials.
- Love this outdoor shopping place. They have all the store you can imagine. It’s a must see when you’re in Austin.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of The Domain?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.