West 105th Street Dog Run - Riverside Park
Nest right after it rains and the dirt is packed. Otherwise it's a duststorm and bring a helmet if u sit on a bench. Those acorns can leave a mark.
- Nest right after it rains and the dirt is packed. Otherwise it's a duststorm and bring a helmet if u sit on a bench. Those acorns can leave a mark.
- Great dog run, with a space for small dogs... great bar across the walk, and one of the best views in the city.
- Great spot for the dogs
- cause of death: my mind
- Spend some quality time with your licensed pup at the West 105th St. Dog Run. For info on dog licensing visit: http://on.nyc.gov/M85uPu. For more info about dog runs visit: http://bit.ly/Ra5S4w
- Best time to bring your dog is before 8am.
- The water is back on!
- Big dog run. Always friendly people and friendly dogs.
- It’s a big area where my dog interacts with other dogs, my dog loves it and it’s close to home. We come here every day
- Amazing dog park!!
- During the summer, outdoor cafe Hudson Terrace is open with affordable grilled food and drinks right across from dog park
- True love means watching Star Wars marathons together.
- Wow... Second time at a dig run and ... Very friendly people. Oh tip: good morning is a great ice breaker both dog and human
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of West 105th Street Dog Run - Riverside Park?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.