Boston Fish Market
This place is a gem! They obviously sell fish, but you can eat lunch here too. We went w/ walleye & 2 specials - the lobster roll and shrimp w/ feta & garlic wine sauce. Holy yum! Big portions too!
We don't have open hours for Boston Fish Market.
Location1225 E Forest Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018
Web & SocialNo website
- This place is a gem! They obviously sell fish, but you can eat lunch here too. We went w/ walleye & 2 specials - the lobster roll and shrimp w/ feta & garlic wine sauce. Holy yum! Big portions too!
- Big serving..Good food!
- Love it, love it, love it. I really like fish and they have a GREAT selection here. A bit pricey.
- Literally everything is so very delicious!
- Fresh seafood the best in chicago
- Awsome FRESH fish prepared while u wait. You van also purchases frest fish to take home
- Try swordfish dinner.
- They should have staff wait on you if you are eating there. You had to wait in line with all the people that came in to pick up food. Waited in line about 20 mins and left. They need a better system
- Everything I've ever had is awesome. You will like it all.
- Get your fish broiled not fried! Crab cakes are 100% real crab with little filler. Pair them with fries and a bowl of clam chowder. Great suburban fish market!
- Everything is good here! The Red Snapper was fantastic. Great garlic bread. Felt like being in Greece!
- Very good seafood.
- Market and restaurant for fresh, delicious seafood... it is all phenomenal - new England clam chowder was fishy and creamy + broiled whole fish were seasoned perfectly and hot when brought to table!!!
- Grilled is Great here. Grouper Sandwich!
- Great fresh seafood
- The grilled fish and calamari are excellent. I would stay away from fried food as it was very dry as others have said, exception calamari. Chowder very decent! Oh and if you are 2 people split stuff!
- grilled octopus is a classic Greek dish that they make excellent. 🐙
- Excellent food a must try
- Fresh gulf grouper #likeFlorida#
- Everything on the menu is amazing.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Boston Fish Market?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.