Lala's Little Nugget
Austin: It's little dive bar that's both trapped in the 70's AND it's Christmas all year. Beware of elves dropping from the ceiling. You've been warned. -IFC Viewer
We don't have open hours for Lala's Little Nugget.
Location2207 Justin Ln, Austin, TX 78757
Web & SocialNo website
- Austin: It's little dive bar that's both trapped in the 70's AND it's Christmas all year. Beware of elves dropping from the ceiling. You've been warned. -IFC Viewer
- Such an Austin gem!
- Go there. Often. With friends. It is decorated like Christmas year round. Oh, and it is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Keep your balls on the table.
- Anthony Bourdain was here. Recommended by the No Reservations host
- Bar staff is amazing! Thanks KJ
- It is Christmas all year at this bar. Good drinks and open late.
- Best bloody marys known to man .. ask for a fire in the hole !!
- Amazing atmosphere, super cozy. Felt welcome immediately upon entering
- Next time anyone of you who happens to stop by Lala's please give them my regards and tell them I really miss them....
- I don't smoke, but I do love this place. Has such a retro Christmas feel. Ya can't help but want to spike the egg nog. ;)
- They are open earlier than 4
- Hip to the "dive", this place will jack you $4 for a shitty can. Stay weird.
- Christmas year round
- God bless this bar
- Great enviorment.. cool place. Cheap beer.
- It's always Christmas here, so says The Tigress Pub's bartender Julianna Fry.
- Nice dive bar for the casual small group. Lone star in cans for ~$3
- I have spent many an hour with Frances and Sara in Lala's going back to the 1970's....love and miss that place since I now live in Tennessee.
- Still a killer jukebox situation
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Lala's Little Nugget?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.