David Zwirner Gallery
The Yayoi Kusama exhibit was stellar! The space is enormous.
- The Yayoi Kusama exhibit was stellar! The space is enormous.
- Scientists have discovered water on the moon, I’m not impressed though, there was a whole forest on the moon of Endor
- Small art space. Enjoyed free entrance for Kusama’s exhibition to see her paintings. Infinity rooms line was insane - better spend that time to go see them in Mattress Factory Museum in Pittsburgh
- Staff here has no humanity. In a massive downpour they made tens of people wait and get completely sopping wet even though the interior was not full. I understand there are fire codes but have a heart
- Well curated shows with sometimes enormous pieces really set this gallery apart from others in the area. High quality.
- Endless Enigma! What an intriguing show.
- Borremans + Neo Rauch will blow your mind
- Infinity Room is only open to the public Tues-Sat
- Today is the last day to catch the Pop-Up Bookstore! There are special offers on rare and out-of-print books, signed artist catalogues and monographs, DVDs, posters, collectible show cards, and more.
- To learn about shows ahead of time, see the gallery schedule. The Classic Multistory Gallery Space gives you the opportunity to browse. High quality and high-end craft, certainly.
- Don't come here with Oliver Klein
- Always has great shows. Loved the John McCracken exhibit.
- Always on my must-see list. Currently excellent Flavin show
- Yayoi Kusama exhibit through Dec. 21, 2013!
- Great installations!
- One of the biggest art galleries.
- One of the best galleries in Chelsea. Worth a visit!
- Art openings :)
- From the legendary sexually perverse drawings of cartoonist R. Crumb to the dark psychologically charged paintings of Marlene Dumas, Zwirner continues to challenge the conventional high-art standards.
- Amazing art in an amazing setting!
- The Yayoi Kusama installation is incredible! Make sure you get your camera ready & turn off the flash, because they only allow guests inside for 40 seconds at a time!
- Flavin show currently on display makes you rethink fluorescent lighting, corners, and barriers
- Chelsea’s exhilarating mix of cutting-edge masterworks should not be missed by lovers and lovers of the visual arts. Steal away for a weekday afternoon and check out the David Zwirner gallery.
- Wait on Saturday for Yayoi Kusama infinity room exhibit was about 6 hours. Get there as early as you possibly can.
- See the gallery schedule to learn about exhibitions in advance. A great option if you’ve exhausted the main museums.
- Classic multistory gallery space allows you the chance to browse. Definitely high quality and high end art.
- Go see Doug Wheeler's awesome new exhibit.....
- Enjoy , near the high line
- Doug Wheeler's light show is on until the end of February... It's quite breathtaking, but arrive early and with a hot beverage, as the wait is often over an hour outside and another 45 minutes inside.
- Always great exhibits. Lots of cool installation art and sculptures.
- Very long wait both outside and in!
- See the gallery schedule to learn about exhibitions in advance. A great option if you’ve been to the main museums.
- David Zwirner Gallery is a contemporary art gallery in New York City owned by David Zwirner that is active in both the primary and secondary markets.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of David Zwirner Gallery?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.