The Capital Grille
National restaurant chain featuring steaks. I've dined here and they deliver quality presentation of entrees. Try the devilish chocolate dessert items. Wine menu is terrific. Enjoy!
- National restaurant chain featuring steaks. I've dined here and they deliver quality presentation of entrees. Try the devilish chocolate dessert items. Wine menu is terrific. Enjoy!
- Best steak ever! Even the vegetables are excellent! Worth the trip!!
- Truffle fries are the best
- Great steak tenderloin and lobster tail.
- Good things right: carpaccio & aged sirloin au poivre exceptional. Sauteed then broiled broccoli & cauliflower in oliveoil garlic cayenne exceptional. Coconut cream very good. Service overbearing.
- The dry-aged Porterhouse was perfect, and the truffle oil parmesan fries, amazing. If your in a large group I suggest the $99 platter of seafood (Lobster, Crab-meat, OYSTERS, all yummy.)
- Lobster Mac n cheese...yummy :)
- I don't care how far we are from the ocean. The oysters are amazing here!
- This place is evil! My stomach is only so big and there is so much food which is all so good! I can't eat all the food! Dilemma!
- The Lobster Mac & Cheese is a great side to share (or dinner as its own if you prefer)!
- The best steak I have ever had it melted in my mouth and bonus the waiter and staff were all amazing as well.
- Great service! I liked the lobster and crab stuffed shrimp.
- Best steaks.
- Excelente Lugar
- Steak, wine
- Best coconut cream pie in the planet!
- Lobster Mac and cheese all day
- Get a Stoli Doli, delish!
- Tell them you are celebrating something and they give you a free glass of champagne and free dessert then they take your pic and give it to each of you in a card frame.
- Crab and Lobster burger yum....Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake and/or ;) their cheesecake an absolute must!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of The Capital Grille?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.