Mt. Tabor Park
The 280 steps on the park's northeast side make up the longest public staircase in the city. Time your ascent from the base to the drinking fountain at the top!
We don't have open hours for Mt. Tabor Park.
Location6000 SE Salmon St., Portland, OR 97214
Web & Socialhttps://www.portland.gov/parks/mt-tabor-park
- The 280 steps on the park's northeast side make up the longest public staircase in the city. Time your ascent from the base to the drinking fountain at the top!
- Come on up to the top and watch the fireworks on the 4th of July or watch the sunset and see all the way down the Hawthorne strip. This park has everything for the whole family to do.
- I love going to the top with a blanket, walk a little ways down the hill, and looking over the city skyline with my lady and a bottle of wine! Another favorite spot is above the basket ball courts you
- See Mt Hood from a bench on the east side of the running track.
- Amazing scenic place. Pack a mat or a hammock, some snacks, and your favorite book.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Mt. Tabor Park?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.