Sea Wolf Bakery
The bread is awesome, but bring coffee from one of the better coffee shops down the street.
We don't have open hours for Sea Wolf Bakery.
Location3621 Stone Way N, Seattle, WA 98103
Web & SocialNo website
- The bread is awesome, but bring coffee from one of the better coffee shops down the street.
- Home of the most expensive—and fortunately one of the best—cinnamon rolls ever.
- The seeded loaf is a dense brick chock full of so many different kinds of seeds and so much delicious sourness!
- No espresso based coffee drinks here FYI.
- Chocolate croissant
- Best sourdough in the PNW
- Cinnamon roll was delicious.
- Any of the lye rolls and the savory croissant
- Enjoyed the chocolate croissant and baguette. Good outdoor on-site ordering and pickup with contactless payments
- Cinnamon roll was delicious!
- Crunchy croissant
- If you get there at 7am croissants are fresh from the oven. Incredibly good!
- This place is unreal. Grab a coffee, bread and churned butter and you’ve got your morning set up for success.
- Baguette and croissant are the same price. ($3.75) Either feed your entire family or have a nice pastry for yourself. :P
- Amazing croissants. I particularly love their ever changing selection of savory croissants
- Fantastic bakery! Chocolate croissants are a must, and the bread is equally delish. 😍
- Almost everything is great here. If you like crusty sourdough, it’s one of the best in town.
- Cheese Lye Roll.
- the chocolate croissant has 70% dark chocolate and it's amazing. the music here is oooon point 👌🏾
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Sea Wolf Bakery?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.