Dry Dock Wine & Spirits
Friendly and easy to shop wine and spirits store. They are often doing tastings and playing good tunes. Lots of local wines and booze plus plenty of under-$12 options for cheap drinkers like me.
- Friendly and easy to shop wine and spirits store. They are often doing tastings and playing good tunes. Lots of local wines and booze plus plenty of under-$12 options for cheap drinkers like me.
- Awesome selection of locally distilled liquor
- Wiskey Jane in the house
- Is this where Al Capone is burried?
- There's always a tasting Fri 5:30-8:30pm and Sat 4-7pm! Always free, top!
- Pick up a bottle of Sorel while you're here. It's right across from the cash register.
- Best liquor store in nyc, especially for locally-produced & small batch makers
- Really awesome staff, very helpful:)
- Killer price points for exploring new wines
- With an impressive selection of wine, the shop also does right by supporting its neighbors - carrying the likes of Widow Jane and other Brooklyn and NYC based spirit brands.
- We moved down the street a block to 442 Van Brunt Street in Feb 2020!
- Super knowledgable, super helpful, awesome selection at all price points.
- Incredibly helpful staff. Unique selection. Dog Treats!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Dry Dock Wine & Spirits?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.