C-Boy's Heart & Soul
Apparently drinks are $2 more upstairs
We don't have open hours for C-Boy's Heart & Soul.
Location2008 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704
Web & SocialNo website
- Apparently drinks are $2 more upstairs
- Great spot. Dead on Monday nights.
- Great music
- Good date spot for live jazz. Authentic vibe. Lacking beer selection. Older crowd.
- Great chill spot.
- Love that I’m always the youngest person in here.
- Great local brews…great live music...
- have the old fashioned, mixed by misty
- Good music
- Super cheap glasses of chardonnay. Doesn't sound very nice but hey when you are close to broke and want to have a nice time and hear live music...it works! 🎶🎷🍷
- chicken shit bingo on Sundays!
- Come for the music. Never been disappointed!
- Beautiful little club. Steve W did a great job with this place!
- Great venue for the post-Ameripolitan Awards, Would go there again.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of C-Boy's Heart & Soul?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.