Even if you don't have the cash to wander into any of the museums or attractions, it's worth walking around Seattle Center and just to take a stroll and see the sights there for free.
- Even if you don't have the cash to wander into any of the museums or attractions, it's worth walking around Seattle Center and just to take a stroll and see the sights there for free.
- A great urban center for people of all ages. Free exhibitions park space and great museums! Space needle, EmP, science center, armory, chihuly Garden, stadiums, international fountain! I love it here!
- Some of the best free kid entertainment in the whole city. Fountains, rocks to climb and the water's only a foot deep.
- Hanging out by the fountain, going up the Space Needle, catching a ride on the rather short Monorail and getting some fresh fudge - it's all good.
- Shallow enough for the toddler to have a go at it.
- The heart of Seattle's arts and culture - home to the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project, The Children's Museum, & more! Monorail runs directly between downtown & here.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Seattle Center?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.