Seattle Plant Daddy
Daddy provides exotic and rare plants below market rate and that makes us stand out in beautiful Seattle. Daddy has been growing! With that being said we are now providing 30-40% of our own starts and propagations! The other 60% are coming in from Tropical regions and rehabbed in Daddys greenhouses!
Amazing selection and great prices and great service.
Location4428 Burke Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, United States
Web & SocialVisit Website
- Amazing selection and great prices and great service.
- Unbeatable prices and a good atmosphere.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Seattle Plant Daddy?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.