Filippi's Pizza Grotto
The antipasto salad is excellent.
We don't have open hours for Filippi's Pizza Grotto.
Location82 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91910
Web & SocialNo website
- The antipasto salad is excellent.
- We have eaten at 6 different filippi's and this one has gotten better but the ONE one is the beat
- The food is really good but the chairs are kinda uncomfortable.
- Been here many times before and hope to be there soon again
- Maurice is the best! cold beer hot pizza.
- Best Pizza!
- Ask for a side of Marinara sauce to dip into with your bread, its the best!
- Great pizza! Good service too :-)
- Live in ib. Love this place. Amazing food
- Fantastic! A little inconsistently baked... but it worked out. Done liked it crispy, some liked it doughier... was all good.
- So yummy..
- Yummmy....................Love the Spaghetti and meatballs. The pizza tooo.........:)
- You can't go wrong with an antipasta salad and a large pizza. Oh, and our waiter looked like Neil Diamond. Like Neil Diamond right now not 30 years ago.
- It was alright not the best I've tasted.
- Delicious spaghetti and pizza I highly recommend Filipi's to all my friends.
- the best pizza & salad that i have eaten THE BEST<3
- Never disappointed! Best pizza in San Diego
- Try the Super Torpedo its the $h#t
- Amazing pizza, meet lovers woow
- Best Lasagna!!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Filippi's Pizza Grotto?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.