Palace of Fine Arts
Amazing. I loved the architecture, the style, everything. One of the best places in San Franciso.
Location3301 Lyon St, San Francisco, CA 94123
Web & Socialhttp://www.palaceoffinearts.org
- Amazing. I loved the architecture, the style, everything. One of the best places in San Franciso.
- Beautiful scenic place to refresh your eyes from the SF architecture
- The Palace of Fine Arts is a neo-classical "ruin" originally constructed for the 1915 World's Fair and is the only structure from the historic event that is still situated on its original site.
- Beautiful and clean unlike the rest of the city of San francisco
- Definitely a site to see before you leave your heart in San Francisco
- At the Palace of Fine Arts, there's a secret listening exhibit inside one of the columns of the rotunda. SOUND COLUMN is a musical instrument whose resonating chamber is a 60-foot-high room.
- Did you know? The Palace’s design is based on a Roman ruin. It was built for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition, in honor of the discovery of the Pacific Ocean and the completion of the Panama Canal.
- Great venue + full liquor license + and you can bring your drink into the venue if you have a lid on your cup!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Palace of Fine Arts?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.