Richard Serra's exhibit is exhilarating in its sheer scale. Make sure to go to the 24th street and 21st street locations to see all. ps - was open on Monday.
- Richard Serra's exhibit is exhilarating in its sheer scale. Make sure to go to the 24th street and 21st street locations to see all. ps - was open on Monday.
- Fantastic large scale exhibits from the likes of Serra, Koons, and Murakami
- Blow your mind murakami exhibit.
- Fantastic Gallery
- Traditional multiroom gallery space, but large enough to hold fun and bright, giant Takashi Murikami pieces. Location on 24th Street is good to catch multiple other galleries on the same block.
- Spark your creativity within the city’s booming art scene and see everything from avant-garde pieces to multimedia installations.
- Larry needs to use spell check. Or is this art? Panda confused.
- Huge space in Chelsea with multiple locations world wide with stellar exhibitions by world class artists. The epitome of the NYC gallery scene
- Great art!!!
- Must go see the Murakami exhibit. It is a requirement.
- The best place to see museum-quality gallery shows has perfected this high-end form. Shows such as “Picasso and Marie-Thérèse: L’Amour Fou” prove you don’t have to be MoMA to stage a blockbuster.
- Steal away for a weekday afternoon with your favorite art lover and check out the exhilarating masterworks at this gallery, which launched the careers of important contemporary artists.
- Okay, so the Gagosian technically isn’t a museum, but it’s definitely one of the biggest and best galleries in NYC. Our tip: Don’t miss the Richard Serra show – a must see!
- Richard Serra's JUNCTION / CYCLE -- 14 sept - 26 nov 2011
- Tip for art students: Larry Gagosian offers free portfolio reviews at every opening. Just show up with your portfolio. Bring snacks (he likes Swedish Fish)
- Gagosian Gallery has artists you know, and surprises you with with artists worth knowing. Currently is a must see exhibition by CARSTEN HÖLLER. Go just to push the revolving mirrors.
- There are a bunch of free galleries along the way - great for hopping around.
- Celebs abound! There is a line on opening nights and you can spot some celebrities
- Modern art at its finest! The Gagosian Gallery features some of today’s best modern art from the best artists. If they have a show for Cecily Brown, run, don’t walk!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Gagosian Gallery?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.