Corona Heights Park
Climb up the rocks at the summit and enjoy the picturesque view of the city and bay.
LocationMuseum Way, San Francisco, CA 94114
Web & SocialNo website
- Climb up the rocks at the summit and enjoy the picturesque view of the city and bay.
- Breathtaking. But scary getting to and from there if you're high as a kite and paranoid.
- Early risers can do stair runs without fear of waking park sleepers, evening visitors can watch the sunset over the Sunset and midday visitors get a scenic view while Fido chases down the tennis ball.
- Check out the wind flow sculpture just down the hill, on the front of the museum
- Come see even better city views than from Buena Vista Park... it's only a few blocks away.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Corona Heights Park?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.