Incredible authentic Italian food for a reasonable price. The pasta is absolutely perfectly al dente. This place is a hidden gem on Grand St.
We don't have open hours for Ammazza Caffe.
Location702 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Web & SocialNo website
- Incredible authentic Italian food for a reasonable price. The pasta is absolutely perfectly al dente. This place is a hidden gem on Grand St.
- really good pasta and cocktails! aperol spritz is great
- Delicious pasta, awesome apps, amazing drinks!!!
- Apps and Pasta’s were great! Wonderful service.
- Great vintage space with seating outside in a lovely patio area when weather allows. Brunch was fantastic and no crowd on a Saturday at 11am. Can’t go wrong with pasta here.
- If it's still on the menu when you visit, get the Coppa. It's fantastic.
- Came here by chance and they had a $20 pasta and wine deal. Very nice and attentive staff with some interesting takes on classic Italian food.
- Live jazz on Sunday is great! Vegetables (sunchokes & broccoli) and all of the pastas are 💯
- The spiedini were good, order one per person. Tried 3 pastas and the best one was the ragu/bolognese
- Dinner with Ma and Pa, nice Italian. $200 for all of us
- The cheapest wine (montepulciano) is really good and the pasta is awesome, cool shapes and nice portions. Loved the mushroom spinach one.
- You should try the Panacota. Its a piece of heaven, and you are in earth ❤️❤️❤️
- Get the mafaldine pasta. They also have a great selection of bitters + aperitifs.
- Literally everything on the menu is good here
- Live jazz was lovely and service was amazing.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Ammazza Caffe?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.