Crimson Horticultural Rarities
This shop vibe or feeling is like springtime. Like sun shining on mysterious plants after a sudden rain.
Crimson Horticultural Rarities proves there’s a lot of magic in the world, and especially here in Temescal Alley. Come for enchanting pottery made and by women ceramicists plus unusual plants made by Mother Nature. And you’ll swoon over the floral designs by co-owner Allison Futeral. Great for gift items, including handmade soaps. Good for accepting new botanical responsibilities. Thankfully, Crimson’s online plant care guides will make co-habitating with your green friends easy. (Air plants are nearly effortless roommates.)
Feast your eyes on succulents and air plants.
Location470 49th St Ste A, Oakland, CA 94609
Web & SocialVisit Website
- Feast your eyes on succulents and air plants.
- Local jewelry designer, Lauren Wolf, is a big fan of this unique spot that is just down the street from her own store. Check out limited edition designs by Lauren for ofakind.com here!
- Are there healthier plants anywhere? No. Great prices on beautiful pots.
- Very sweet, small plant shop with ceramic designs (pots, wall hanging) as well!
- Vibemap Tip: Houseplants can be toxic to your pets -- and Crimson’s 'Pet Friendly Starter Pack' offers healthy botanicals that won’t hurt your fur baby.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Crimson Horticultural Rarities?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.