Green Flash Brewing Company
Tasters are $1 so start with 30th Street and work through the list. Cheers!
- Tasters are $1 so start with 30th Street and work through the list. Cheers!
- Only brewery selling bike gear as far as I know
- Trippel FTW!
- I personally love the Hop Red. They did a remodel not too long ago and it looks great! Not ideal if you want to sit with your friends but a great spot to grab a beer and kill time.
- Cool brewery, and dog friendly
- Need a tasty beer after a long day of work? This is the place.
- Brewery #2 .. This place is massive
- If Palate Wrecker is on tap, don't waste your time with anything else.
- $5 brewery tour comes with 4 beer tasters! Reserve a spot online ahead of time and be sure to check out the daily food trucks.
- 4oz tasters for a buck. About 20 beers on. I did not taste them all, but excellent setup. Fantastic IPAs.
- Amazing beers..inexpensive alcohol..
- Hop Head Red is amazing. Perfect balance of an SD IPA and a Red Ale.
- $1 tasters of some of the best beer in San Diego!
- IPA beers tastes/smells like pine trees; not really my thing for drinking but some may appreciate it. Trippel tastes like apples/pears...which is more my style. Great cheap beer and awesome place!
- great happy hour spot! check their site for food truck schedules... good prices for beer and they have vending machines for snacks. dog friendly
- $4 beers, $1 tasters, and daily food trucks. Pretty bad ass.
- This new, huge space is begging for an event. Food trucks stop by regularly.
- Specialty pepper beers and food trucks! A must stop for any hop head!
- Try the Le Freak!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Green Flash Brewing Company?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.