Green Lake Park
FYI, this is not an artificial lake.
- FYI, this is not an artificial lake.
- This artificial lake is home to a variety of geese, ducks & other wildlife. 1 lap around the lake is just 2.8 miles, & you can rent in-line skates or beach cruisers at nearby Gregg's Greenlake Cycle.
- don't feed chocolate to squirrels
- It's a great place to help clear your mind
- The 2.8-mile path around the lake provides a perfect recreational spot for runners, bikers, skaters and walkers.
- For aquatic vibes check out the boating, picnics and swimming.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Green Lake Park?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.