Peninsula Park & Peninsula Park Rose Garden
Patton Square Park, named after pioneer and Portland landowner Matthew Patton, was acquired in 1960 and features paved paths, picnic tables, and a playground area.
Beautiful rose garden and walking trail around the perimeter of the park.
We don't have open hours for Peninsula Park & Peninsula Park Rose Garden.
LocationN Albina and Ainsworth, Portland, OR 97217
Web & Socialhttps://penrosefriends.org/
- Beautiful rose garden and walking trail around the perimeter of the park.
- Original decorative brickwork and bandshell, designed by Ellis Lawrence; bandshell is a Portland Historic Landmark and the last of its kind in the city
- Dip your feet in the fountain on a hot summer night.
- The fountain is a great place to hang out, any time of the day.
- Have your wedding or engagement photos taken here!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Peninsula Park & Peninsula Park Rose Garden?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.