Beef fajitas taco was amazing.
- Beef fajitas taco was amazing.
- Everyone is right about the breakfast. It's very very good and it holds you through out the day.
- Bushwhacker and the green chile pork tacos are super tasty. The green chile queso is top notch, split it with a friend.
- You can get a 1/2 order of queso if you ask...
- Get the brushfire and don't forget an order of queso. Still trying to figure out if the food is worth the wait but all I know is damn good.
- The fried avotaco was *chef kiss*
- Brisket tacos are the bomb
- Best queso in Denver. They sell 1/2 orders though not on the menu. True tex-mex spot. Texas natives, rejoice!
- Get whatever you want, it’s all good, but especially the queso. The hidden menu has some truly ridiculous creations in it.
- Sit at the bar if you want to skip the line.
- Went to the Torchy's in Austin, TX last year and was in heaven!! So you know that when I heard about one being built in Denver I was ecstatic. Amazing tacos and queso!!!
- Trailer taco is great
- Great tacos. Go for breakfast and get Bloody Mary drink specials! Bonus: it's far less crowded in the morning.
- Fried Avocado tacos, and queso. And margs. Comes in clutch if you need a place to fill up and cool down during the Westword Music Showcase!
- White people love this place. Excellent margaritas but go on Monday when they're only $4
- This place is amazing for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Grab some friends and enjoy the open dining area. Great drink specials and the tacos are large and filling! One of the best taco spots in Denver.
- Badass tacos, great chips and dip, and amazing dessert. We were expecting a Moontower clone but Torchy's has much better vegetarian options, and is a much cooler vibe.
- Get here before ten a.m. and skip the line. Torchy's opens at 7.
- Gut bomb. Breakfast tacos are available all day. Ask for a half-order of the queso dip. Two tacos are plenty for one person.
- Definitely ask for a half order of queso, only $3 instead of 5.25 and they'll give you more chips if you ask too
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Torchy's Tacos?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.