Try the Stamina Soba, which combines savory and briny seaweed-bonito stocks and features pork belly, scallion and a plump ginger-chicken meatball. It’s one of our #100best dishes and drinks of 2011.
- Try the Stamina Soba, which combines savory and briny seaweed-bonito stocks and features pork belly, scallion and a plump ginger-chicken meatball. It’s one of our #100best dishes and drinks of 2011.
- Like buying a gremlin, the Stamina Soba comes with a specific set of instructions written on an index card. If you follow it correctly, you'll be rewarded with one of the best noodle dishes in NYC
- Vegetarian soups conjure up bad memories of watery blandness, but NOT the Broth with Buckwheat Noodles. Depth comes from seaweed and dried mushrooms
- If you're having trouble deciding, I suggest ordering based on which menu character you find most adorable. Probably the puppy.
- Excellent buckwheat noodles, delicate and nuanced broths, and fresh custard-like tofu. Vegetarian and meaty broths are on hand; both are excellent.
- Pork kimchee soba is ridiculously good. Get it. If you opt for dessert, steer clear of the green tea affogato. Misleadingly labeled as more than half the dessert was cornflakes..
- Pork curry soba with a poached egg and tempura flakes
- start out with some delectable Tofu that'll make you feel like you're in Tokyo, savor the incredible broth of the Stamina soba, and finish it off with the green tea affogato. this place is money.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Cocoron?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.