Crane Cove Park
The park will be a part of the Blue Greenway, a necklace of waterfront public access connecting the City to the shore via pathways, parks and open spaces. The spaced is designed to handle flooding from sea level rise.
Crane cove is now open, despite the Covid 19 pandemic, from 6am to 10 pm. The park opened in September 2020.
Easy to get to the beach, but no shade. Bring umbrella.
Location, San Francisco, CA 94158
Web & Socialhttps://sfport.com/crane-cove-park
- Easy to get to the beach, but no shade. Bring umbrella.
- Fun fact: the park is designed to help with flooding from sea level rise.
- Grassy, post-industrial bay-side park with seating, gravel beach, and on-leash dog walk. Founded 2020.
- Perfect mix of green grass, industrial feel w concrete for biking and skating on, and a beach for lounging on and launching kayaks and paddle boards from
- Fun new spot to take your family swimming
- Pretty chill.
- Read the plaques about the history of shipbuilding on the waterfront.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Crane Cove Park?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.