Get here early especially on weekends. LImited seating but GREAT FOOD!
We don't have open hours for Bertie Lou's.
Location8051 SE 17th Ave, Portland, OR 97202
Web & SocialNo website
- Get here early especially on weekends. LImited seating but GREAT FOOD!
- bring a friend and share your food! better yet take it across the street and grab a drink!
- Got the chicken fried pork chop with eggs and potatoes. Amazing! The gravy, breaking and potatoes made my day!
- We always order the cinnamon roll french toast, and The Works, and we split both between the two of us!
- best breakfast in sellwood. get anything with gravy
- Larry's sandwich is tasty!
- Super tasty biscuits and gravy, especially with a couple of eggs thrown on top.
- A place this good should NOT use high fructose corn syrup!
- Sellwood Breakfast is the perfect light breakfast!
- Ranch eggs Benedict
- Food is awesome, esp the rosemary potatoes. Angel (the cook) and the waitress were sweet, attentive, and hilariously funny. Sit at the counter to enjoy the banter.
- Refreshingly unpretentious.
- Breakfast burrito is heavely and the Bertie Cristo is a genius culinary masterpiece.
- All breakfast are tasty and rich. Honestly, all of them
- Skip the steak and eggs. Steak is not their strength, but lots of other great food!
- The Reverend Mike Benedict was Divine!
- "House Potatoes" were crunchy on the outside and mashed on the inside. Well done and vegan ;)
- Favorite breakfast spot. 😍
- Best waiter I have met in years. And the bacon is good too.
- Sit at the 2-up table by the window & read the postcards sent by regulars from their travels.
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Bertie Lou's?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.