Only open a month this is already the best Austin area Torchy's. The full bar and air conditioned goodness make it so.
- Only open a month this is already the best Austin area Torchy's. The full bar and air conditioned goodness make it so.
- Best queso in Austin.
- best place ever. the chips and queso is amazing!!!
- If you are hungry, try the Ace of Spades. The Round Rock location has a bar area which is good to chill at during the spring and fall.
- Get the guacamole! Also sometimes they have the American taco on special it's really yummy.
- Go for the Crossroads; that brisket is simply to die for. :3 If you want a more unique flavour and texture, get the taco with corn tortillas as well.
- Sit at the bar outside...amazing service and twice in one week...I must love me some Torchy's.....
- Order the ace of spades off the secret menu! Amazing!!!
- The Kingpin Taco is ridiculously good.
- This place is a staple. They have a little bit of everything. Never had a bad taco
- Order online & save a wait in line.
- A must visit spot if you're in Round Rock. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!
- Pretty much every taco.. their fried cookies are great too.
- GET IT TRASHY
- $6 Skate Nights in June!Skate with us on Friday nights in June for one low price. $6 covers admission and your choice of quads or inlines. Come Join The Fun at Austin Sports Arena
- The RanchHand is the best breakfast taco ever in the history of breakfast tacos.
- Wow, this place is amazing. Chips and queso is a must-have. Only tried two of the tacos but both were amazing.
- Ordered crossroads. Pretty damn good!!
- Epic Austin style tacos. Great salsas. This location has no drive through but you can call ahead an order.
- The Matador is my favorite taco on the secret menu!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Torchy's Tacos?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.