Arepera Guacuco Restaurant
Who knew mashed fish, arepa and spicy sauce could taste so good together. Not to forget the grilled plantains. This cuisine is slowly creeping to my top fav. Give this place a shot. Friendly staff.
We don't have open hours for Arepera Guacuco Restaurant.
Location44 Irving Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237
Web & SocialNo website
- Who knew mashed fish, arepa and spicy sauce could taste so good together. Not to forget the grilled plantains. This cuisine is slowly creeping to my top fav. Give this place a shot. Friendly staff.
- Order the Tostones and find out what heaven is like.
- Breakfast arepas, people!
- GO HERE!!! This place is incredible. Nothing like it anywhere else in NYC. Delicious! Good value! GET HERE NOW!!!
- My favorite brunch in the city. Try the desayuno capatalino.
- Village Voices #6 Best Restaurant in Bushwick http://bit.ly/1pLB0Wq
- A cheerful neighborhood restaurant that serves up affordable Venezuelan classics. Meat lovers should go for the arepa pabéllon, packed with shredded beef, black beans, and fried sweet plantains.
- Be transported to Venezuela. Try the empanada de cazon, the Jamon con Queso and Pabellon Arepas - finish with a coconut milkshake.
- Winner of Best Venezuelan in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! Skip more common arepas for the pabellon criollo, a shredded beef dish.
- tostones $7 + pabellon arepa $7 + cocada $4 = $18 for the perfect meal
- The arepas (get the veggie or pabellon) give Caracas a run for its money. Get a side of plantains and their dense, bready, sticky caramel-y flan, or an icy, not-to-sweet coconut shake if it's hot out.
- The arepas and coconut milk shake are amazing.
- Vegetarian arepa rocked. The tortilla shells are the real deal. Also the Venezuelan national drink (beet, carrot, etc juice) hit the spot.
- bomb ass arepas, delicious coconut milkshakes, great service, reasonable prices, and awesome music… need I say more? gooooooo
- Great people and good food. Worth the time and the effort. Nice ambience and no rush or fuss.
- The Pabellon Arepa is simply delicious, can't go wrong.
- Amazing, exceptional Venezuelan food in the city. Ask for an empanada with cazon and tajadas (not on the menu).
- Try the seafood arepa! It is amazing. Also the pabellon is a must!
- Brunch is amazing and never crowded. Try the desayuno capitalino!
- The Pabellon arepa and a coconut milkshake beat anything that "Caracas arepa bar" has!!... hands down!!
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Arepera Guacuco Restaurant?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.