Fonda San Miguel
fresh margs, ceviche & al pastor tacos. yum.
We don't have open hours for Fonda San Miguel.
Location2330 W North Loop Blvd, Austin, TX 78756
Web & SocialNo website
- fresh margs, ceviche & al pastor tacos. yum.
- This place is amazing and the food is awesome! Thumbs up!
- The most overpriced crap brunch buffet I've ever had. Go somewhere else.
- have sunday brunch
- An Austin original traditional Mexan Food Restaurant. One of the best dishes is the enchiladas de pato, which are shredded duck enchiladas dowsed in a poblano-spinach sauce.
- Stunning hacienda-style restaurant with genuine Mexican food.
- Voted one of the essential Texas restaurants to visit before you die, this Mexican paradise is known for its mole, Acapulco-style ceviche, lavish Sunday brunch, and killer margaritas.
- For something lighter, the ensalada de espinacas combines spinach leaves, toasted almonds, chiles, & panela cheese, and there is the camarones Tikin Xik which has just the right amount of kick to it.
- Try the crepes for dessert... Deliciously light, with caramel sauce and ice cream. It's the reason I go to Fonda!
- Three decades serving Interior Mexican cuisine (cochinita pibil, pescado veracruzano) surrounded by vibrant art and an organic garden makes this fine dining spot one of the loveliest anywhere.
- The most authentic Mexican restaurant I’ve been. Sunday brunch is off the roof ❤️❤️
- come for brunch on Sunday. Sit and graze for hours. get the silvercoin margarita. this is a pretty special place. the food is AMAZING!
- The Cochinita Pibil is incredible!!
- Super cute atmosphere, great for groups, excellent salsas and tamales!
- Whether you order the tender tacos al pastor or the fall-off-the-bone cochinita pibil (pork baked in a banana leaf), you'll have a hard time believing you're not in Mexico.
- Where to start? Best ceviche, best mole, and the Camarones Chipotle and Camarones Adobados are two of the best grilled shrimp dishes I've had anywhere.
- If you are having the Cochinita Pibil, ask how old it is. If it's 2 to 3 days old, it is at its best. The pork has nicely marinated.
- Treat yourself to authentic Mexican food in a city filled with Tex-Mex restaurants. Indulge in tender tacos "al pastor" to feel like you traveled south of the border.
- Tuesday is happy hour all night. Get the platter for a good variety & to share with another person for a full meal!
- Go to Fonda San Miguel and
For the best experience and expanded features, try our app for iOS and Android.
Are you're the owner of Fonda San Miguel?
Reach out to have us help you show up better.